((I want more positives, so I'm only writing 5 fails and 10 wins.))
1. Missed a couple GC updates. BAH!
Updates will resume ASAP!
2. If you have a webcomic, I havent read it. I will get back into my web-comic reading habits and look forward to catching up.
3. Dishes...yeah...will get to those...
4. I FAIL at wedding planning
5. I DO NOT like this new DA set-up at all. I HATE when I'm used to a website template and they go and change it up on me! Grrrr
1. Ive mostly been busy because of my lovely new temp job at Xavier's Institute for the Gifted (and not playing Final Fantasy....yeah...not that)! I am so happy to be back full time, at least until the end of the summer.
2. This spring, I attended the amazing Steampunk Festival in Waltham, MA. If you are curious about steampunk or absolutely love it, I absolutely recommend this unique event! The costumes were amazing and the town itself is worth the visit.
3. Speaking of Steampunk, read "Boneshaker"...it's great! ((Hint: Steampunk and zombies in the same book.)
I will give it to you when I'm done.
4. Thunderstorms (though some people without power may argue this should belong in fail. I disagree)
5. Freelancing and Caricaturing is going well for a side business!
6. The bugs are out! :bug
I hope to see a praying mantis soon
7. In May, I went to Marginal Way in ME with my parents.((One of the most beautiful places in New England.)) We went birding at Plum Island and had a great dinner in Newburyport
8. Sometime last month,
told me that my gross hairs were clogging up the bathtub. I sassed at him, then I went in to get it out, but found a present instead of my icky hairs! It was playstation complete with Final Fantasy
I usually don't like surprised, but I liked this one.
9. Xavier Institute for the Gifted students are awesome!
10. Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Take a moment to remember the people who died serving our country. :star